AMETEK Power Var Power Protection
AMETEK Powervar Ground Guard Power Conditioners incorporate a low impedance isolation transformer, which provide networked systems with benefits beyond those of traditional power conditioning products. Filter elements in the safety ground circuit prevents the formation of “ground loops,” which are common in networked applications.
This “ground conditioning” feature combined with a high energy surge diverter and a power line filter completely eliminates the need for both dedicated electrical circuits and isolated ground wiring.
All North American models have UL and cUL listings. International models are safety-agency listed and carry the CE mark.
- Product sizes range from 78 VA to 2500 VA
- Safeguards POS systems in restaurants, hotels and retail/convenient stores
- Ground Guard conditioning circuitry eliminates ground loops
- Red LED (amber for international models) flashes if AC outlet is missing its input safety ground
- Prevents hardware destruction, component degradation, and operational disruption
- Let through voltage is less than 10 volts normal mode and less than 0.5 volts neutral-to-ground when tested to ANSI/IEEE C62.41
- Powervar’s five-year warranty on parts and labor provides complete peace of mind